- Internships – Competitive placements with top sites in D.C.
- Classes – Up to 9 transferable credits from
- Housing – Furnished on-campus apartments in the heart of D.C.
- Guest Lectures – With
’s top policy and industry experts Washington
- Site Briefings – At the White House Complex,
House of Representatives, and Federal Reserve State Department, U.S.
- Leadership & Professional Development – Leadership, mentoring and career building activities
- Networking – Interaction with hundreds of other student leaders from around of the world
- Scholarships – Over half of all students receive full or partial funding based on merit and financial need
Four eight-week programs are offered in the following subject areas:
- Politics and Economics
- Business and Government Affairs
- Nonprofit and Community Service
Click here for an informational brochure: https://www.dcinternships.org/tfas/brochure/index.asp