· Chris Andree – Is the Sod Laid for Growth on All Sides? Potential Enrichment of Green Certified Wood Markets in
· Lauren Lamp – What a Waste: The Unbalanced Trade-Off Between Economic Growth and Environmental Policy in Urban Waste Management.
· Casey Dillon – The Twenty-First Century, Soda, and Sustainability: How DENGOs Can Influence Coke, Pepsi, and Cadbury Schweppes to Maintain and Expand on Advances in Cleaner Production.
· Jon Gately – The Tragedy of TRIPS: Pharmaceutical Access and Innovation.
· Katie Russell –
Tuesday, November 28
· Jeff Bale – Nature’s Emerging Voice: Valuing Ecosystems Services.
· Emily Knudsen – In the Cross-Hairs of Immigration and Integration: Culture, Politics, and the Economy.
Thursday, November 30
· Katherine Bloomquist – Responsible Outsourcing: Creating an Ethical Environment for Clinical Research
· Mieko Matsumoto – Where Have All the Locals Gone? An Exploration of the Tourist Industry’s Impact on the Autonomy of Indigenous People