This is a paid position with funding for about 5 hours per week at a wage of around $12 per hour. The IPE Program Assistant works with the IPE Czar and faculty to organize programs that enrich the experience of IPE students at Puget Sound (and other duties as required).
If you are an IPE major in good standing and you would like to apply for this position, send the following items to Professor Nick Kontogeorgopoulos (firstname.lastname@example.org) by noon on Friday, April 3, 2009.
- Your name and contact information;
- A list of the IPE-related classes that you have taken;
- The names of two professors who know you well;
- A brief statement of why you would like to be the IPE Program Assistant (and why we should hire you);
- A specific proposal for an event or program that you would like to organize next year.
Thanks for your support!