This is a paid position with funding for about 5 hours per week at a wage of around $12 per hour. The IPE Program Assistant works with the IPE Director and faculty to organize programs that enrich the experience of IPE students at Puget Sound (and other duties as required).
If you are an IPE major and would like to apply for this position, send the following items to Professor Nick Kontogeorgopoulos (email@example.com) by noon on Friday, February 18, 2011.
- Your name and contact information;
- A list of the IPE-related classes that you have taken;
- The names of two professors who know you well;
- A brief statement (1-2 pages) of why you would like to be the IPE Program Assistant (and why we should hire you);
- A specific proposal for an event or program that you would like to organize next year for IPE students. Please include a sample poster that you would design to promote the event.