The time to act is now. The tools to use start here.
Explore ways microfinance is making a difference globally — and get in the action at the 2009 Microfinance Conference.
Keynote speaker Matt Flannery, founder of Kiva
Friday, May 8, 7–9:30 p.m.,
Saturday, May 9, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Plenary and Breakout Sessions Featured Speakers
- Rick Beckett, Global Partnerships
- Tamara Cook, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Skip Li, founder, Agros International
- Atul Tandon, World Vision
- Getting in the Action: 10 Ways You Can Help
- Microfinance and Faith
- Microfinance in a Time of Economic Crisis
- Globally Connected: Microfinance and Technology
- And more ...
- Includes dessert on Friday and lunch on Saturday
- Early registration costs (before April 30): $40 general / $10 for students
- Registration costs after April 30, $50 general / $20 for students
Register today for this Pacific Northwest gathering in support of global development.